1/2 cup vinegar.
1/2 cup olive oil (or other vegetable oil).
1/2 cup shampoo.
First, combine all the ingredients.
Next, transfer the mixture into an atomizer and shake it thoroughly.
Spray this mixture on various surfaces around your home, and it will help keep flies, cockroaches, and mosquitoes away from your environment.
Vinegar, with its pungent smell, can repel some insects. However, the effectiveness of this mixture depends on the type of pests and their sensitivity to the odor. Olive oil and shampoo, while included, may not have significant pest control properties. An atomizer is merely a spraying tool and not a magical solution.
– Close gaps and cracks to prevent pests from entering your home.
– Store food in airtight containers to deter pests.
– Remove standing water to discourage mosquitoes.
Variations for Homemade Pest Repellents:
– Dilute neem oil with water and use it as an insect repellent.
– Sprinkle this natural insecticide in problem areas.
– Create fly traps with apple cider vinegar and soap.