1 cup mozzarella, shredded
1 cup parmesan, grated
1 large egg
Garlic powder, to taste
Italian seasoning, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix shredded mozzarella, grated parmesan, and egg until a dough forms.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the dough and mix well.
4. Spread the dough on the prepared cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until edges start to brown.
6. Switch oven to broil and broil for 1 minute until golden.
7. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, slice, and enjoy!