Electrical Safety: If you have young children or pets, a plugged-in charger with a dangling cord can be a hazard. It presents a risk of electric shock if tampered with or chewed on.
Unplug chargers when not in use to reduce electricity consumption and mitigate the risk of overheating.
Regularly inspect chargers for any signs of damage or wear.
Keep chargers and their cords out of reach of children and pets.
By being aware of these risks and taking simple preventive measures, you can ensure a safer environment in your home and also extend the life of your chargers.