6 cups cubed cinnamon raisin bread (about 8-10 slices)
4 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
2. Place the cubed cinnamon raisin bread in the prepared baking dish, distributing it evenly.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon until well combined.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes, making sure all the bread is coated. Sprinkle the raisins evenly over the top.
5. Let the bread pudding sit for about 10 minutes to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the bread pudding is set and the top is golden brown.
7. Let the bread pudding cool for a few minutes before serving. You can serve it warm with a drizzle of maple syrup or a dollop of whipped cream / ice cream, if desired. Enjoy!