1 pound of lean ground beef
1 package of cubed Velveeta cheese (8 ounces)
1 packet of taco seasoning (1 ounce)
1 can of undrained diced tomatoes and green chilies (10 ounces)
1 can of cream of chicken soup (10.5 ounces)
1 and 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 box of spaghetti pasta (8 ounces)
2/3 cup of water
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Cook spaghetti until al dente, then drain and set aside.
3. Brown lean ground beef n a skillet. Drain excess fat and return skillet to heat.
4. Add taco seasoning, water, cream of chicken soup, undrained diced tomatoes and green chilies, and cubed Velveeta cheese to skillet. Cook until cheese melts and mixture is well combined.
5. Add cooked spaghetti to skillet and toss to coat evenly.
6. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly, and edges are golden.
Garnish with toppings as desired.
Allow to cool briefly before serving. Enjoy your delicious Taco Spaghetti Bake!
Get ready to experience a symphony of flavors with each forkful of this Taco Spaghetti Bake. Whether you’re serving it for a weeknight dinner or entertaining guests, this recipe is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. So, why wait? Save this recipe now and let the magic begin in your kitchen tonight!