1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
2/3 cup of milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/8 teaspoon of salt
24 Hershey’s Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2. Combine softened butter, granulated and brown sugar, peanut butter, and egg in a large bowl.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and milk chocolate chips.
4. Press the dough into a greased pan, sprinkle with sugar, and bake for 22 mins or so.
5. Immediately top with Hershey’s Kisses.
6. Cool, cut into squares with a Kiss in the center, and store airtight.
Enjoy these Peanut Butter Blossom Bars as a nostalgic and crowd-pleasing dessert that will delight both kids and adults alike. The perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate in each bite will leave you wanting more. These bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, but we doubt they’ll last that long! Enjoy!